Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Mixer position at our Eagan, MN, Gregory’s Food Company location.
Shift:1st Shift / 7:00am start time until work is complete / Monday - Friday
Job Summary: In the Wet Mixer position, you will be working in a food production area where attention to detail, quality, and safety are very important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and complete legible paperwork
- Open and lift bags of ingredients and dump into carts or slurry kettle
- Ability to follow formulas (specific detailed instructions) Food safety, GMP’s
- Measure ingredients to the specified amount on “Raw Ingredient Worksheet" and pour into white totes to be dumped into carts or slurry kettle
- Inspects equipment prior to start mixing to ensure that is in working condition and free of any foreign material
- Push carts full of product onto dumper
- Operate control panel to mixer and dumper
- Monitor batch to ensure correct temperature and weight in order to properly mix the product
- Obtain sample from each batch of product for Quality Control to evaluate
- Monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Understands and complies with food safety requirements.
- Follows instructions and complies with food safety.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- 1 year or equivalent of manufacturing and/or food production experience
- Ability to read and write in English in order to follow formulas
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
Role: Food Processor (1st shift )
Apply for this job now.