Event Coordinator - Entry Level
We are a privately held marketing firm in the Greenville area. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry! We have an internal training program where we create our next generation of branch managers from within and are looking for those who are passionate about marketing, advertising, special events and promotions to help manage our new campaigns.
Selected candidates will be trained in:
- Entry Level Management
- Promotional Sales
- Event Marketing
- Public Relations
- Campaign Management
This sales and marketing positions offers paid training and invaluable education in marketing, promotions, advertising and special events. Our goal is to expand through cross-training the appropriate individuals in all aspects of business and marketing, to build strong managers to take on additional campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
Preferred Candidates will have the following Skills
- Customer Service or Interpersonal Skills
- Well Spoken
- Positive Attitude
- Career Minded
- Student Mentality
Please submit resume with updated contact information for immediate consideration
We DO NOT participate in the following:
NO DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES
NO COLD-CALLING / TELEMARKETING
NO BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SALES
Role: Event Coordinator - Entry Level - Expanding Firm!
Apply for this job now.