Teaching Personnel is currently looking for flexibly tutors who are keen to support the catch up provision implemented in schools throughout the Lancashire area. We are working with a wide range of schools who are taking on additional staff to ensure that their pupils are able to cope with the effects of National lockdowns, both past and present.
Work can be flexible to suit your needs whether this be part/full time or online/in person. However, to be considered you will require a level of flexibility as highly specific requirements are unlikely to be met given constraints in schools.
In November, Teaching Personnel became an approved provider of tutors through the National Tutoring Programme. This initiative is aimed at helping pupils catch-up on lost learning during the national lockdown. However, the programme also aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
As Teaching Personnel have been awarded Tuition Partner status, we will provide qualified teachers and experienced tutors to deliver our programmes, along with a comprehensive set of services to help ensure success. Our tutors undertake comprehensive CPD accredited tutor training 'the tutor toolkit'.
We are looking for the following Educators:
- Teachers, Graduates and Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Assistants must have at least 6 months experience
- Graduates must have a degree in the listed subjects (English, Maths Science, Humanities and MFL)
- You must have acceptable/relevant qualifications (E.g. Degree in a suitable subject/teaching qualifications)
- You must be flexible, good at building relationships, patient and have excellent subject knowledge
To work as a tutor through the NTP you must also be willing to complete FREE training through Teaching Personnel, such as:
- CPD accredited tutor training (minimum of 20 hours)
- Training on our toolkit
- Level 2 Safeguarding training
- Induction with Teaching Personnel
To register with Teaching Personnel is FREE! and the roles are starting ASAP, so get in touch today!