COMPANY: PARK PLAZA WESTMINSTER BRIDGE LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Winner of the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”. Winner of the Institute of Hospitality “Talent Development Team”. Winner of HR in Hospitality “Excellence in Promoting Careers”. Start your winning career now! Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Front of House career with us as a Night Guest Services Agent at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your hospitality skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We're always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they'll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you've come to the right place.Main role and objectives:
As a Night Guest Services Agent at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests. You will provide inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service.Your responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Making sure the switchboard is manned at all times
- Take all room service orders and log any maintenance issues into the required company databases
- Proactively sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel
- Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn't just a great place to work - it's a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we're there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
See descriptionRole: Guest Services Agent - NIGHTS Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.