*After reading through the job qualifications, for IMMEDIATE consideration please email your resume to #removed# or contact VOLT and ask for Kathryn Bonilla at 562-384-5327 for more information about this position.*
I have a Compounder position, for a Personal Care Production Company, that we are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY. Must be flexible to all shifts. Please read all of the information below and let me know if you are interested and qualify for the position. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
Job Title: Compounder
City: Culver City, CA (relocating to Bell, CA in 3-4 Months)
Job Duration: Direct Hire
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Hourly
Schedule: 2nd shift (start time 2:30pm with flexibility to over-time and weekends)
Pay Rate: $18-22/HR
- Must be able to clear a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have Compounding experience in a manufacturing plant
- Manufacturing/ warehouse experience
Position Description, Responsibilities, and Duties:
- Preforms various product transfer activities to ensure efficient operations including but not limited to movement of raw materials from storage area to pre-weigh area, transfer of finished batch to totes or drums and final transfer to main holding area.
- Compounds batches within approved weight guidelines and performs pumping, mixing and drumming activities to create prepared product.
- Submits samples to the QC laboratory for evaluation.
- Hook up piping, pumps and auxiliary equipment necessary to transfer compounds and solutions to supply filling lines.
- Housekeeping of compounding area, raw material, and storage area.
- Assist in cycle count activities
- Cleans and sanitize tanks, equipment, facilities, drums, utensils, etc. per sanitation procedures.
- Responsible for reporting safety and quality issues and initiate action, as necessary
- Follow all Safety guidelines, such as, but not limited to:
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Worked or exposure in a manufacturing environment and raw material / component warehouse
- Participated in annual physical inventory and subsequent cycle-count activities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities, scheduling, and laying out assigned work activities.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of trade tools, equipment, materials, and methods and techniques used in Compounding
- Forklift and pallet jack skills recommended.
- One to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, checklists, forms and equipment instruction manuals that are written in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Strong safety record
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines to effectively perform all duties and responsibilities
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary (including Saturdays) and second shift (for coverage purposes).
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
Volt Workforce Solutions
1515 West 190th Street #103 Gardena, CA 90248
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job now.