Quality Control Inspector Injection Molding 2nd Shift
We are looking for a detail oriented quality control inspector for our client located in Romeoville, IL. The ideal candidate has experience with plastic injection molded components for the automotive industry and is well versed with relevant quality control processes and measurement equipment.
$1 shift differential.
- Samples product and processes per specifications and control plans.
- Quarantines and initiates MDR (Material Discrepancy Report) for suspect product.
- Verifies and signs off on first piece, in-process and last piece of production runs.
- Makes sure non-conforming material is contained and labeled per established guidelines.
- Cooperates with Metrology Lead in MSA studies.
- Validates changes to the process requiring floor operator training.
- Assists in the training of floor associates.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing data collected.
- Communicates with Quality and production personnel during shift change.
- Quality Control Inspection experience in plastic injection molding preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in manufacturing environment for durable products.
- Experience with manual and digital measurement equipment.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good computer skills in particular MS Excel.
- Able to work independently.
- Attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Please submit your resume via ZipRecruiter or for an immediate response, apply in person:
First Staff Services
3033 W. Jefferson St., Suite 204
Joliet, IL 60435
Role: Quality Control Inspector
Apply for this job now.