US Immigration Fund, a global finance and real estate company headquartered in Jupiter, Florida, is seeking a Multimedia Content Creator who will report to the CMO and work closely with the rest of the internal Marketing team to produce engaging videos, podcasts, digital and written materials for use on our websites, social media platforms, and various brand channels. The Multimedia Content Creator will lead the creation, execution, and planning of video content. This is an exciting hands-on opportunity for a junior content creator looking to build an extensive portfolio in the global finance, real estate, and investment industries.
- Aid in content creation, execution, and strategy/ distribution of content to leverage the brand core competencies and voice
- Focus on educational and informational content build-out as a long-term strategy for enhancing the client experience and positioning the Company as a world wide authority in finance, global migration, and real estate investments.
- Select the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives
- Design custom video and digital content for all channels
- Work with the Marketing team to plan upcoming content
- Deliver completed videos and photos on deadlines provided
- Edit with a storytelling perspective and maintain our brand messaging
- Use creative and interesting executions to make assets come to life and engage users
- Travel to events and potentially other locations to capture content on-site (photo, video, audio)
- Build and maintain content calendars for all projects and events
- Keep up with current digital trends and proactively search for new and unique digital opportunities and resources
- 3+ years of experience in content writing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficient market research skills
- Excellent written and oral skills and be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience utilizing PR platforms targeting geographic markets and sectors
NOTE: This position is required to work out of the office at our headquarters in Jupiter, Florida.
What we Offer
- Full comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and much more.
- The opportunity to meet world leaders, senior government officials, CEO’s and influential contacts worldwide.
- On-site high-end culinary chef providing lunch daily and health conscious snacks available all day. Full café with coffee, espresso bar and tea available at no cost to employees.
- Variations in work volume and time zones of company operatives sometimes require extended working hours
If you possess the qualifications needed and the desire to work with an industry-leading firm with a reputation for quality and satisfaction, please submit your resume for this opportunity.
Role: Multimedia Content Creator
Apply for this job now.