One of the largest and fastest growing networks of professional recruiters in the world and has been listed in INC Magazine as one of the "Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America" three years in a row is seeking an Executive Search Consultant for a long-term temp to perm position.
The company specializes in Senior Management, Sales, Sales Management, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and other Support roles within the Telecom/IT Industry. The company is one of the Top 20 of Forbes in Executive Search and is in Top 25 in Professional Search.
The Executive Search Consultant is responsible for facilitating sales and customer growth in the Wireless Infrastructure industry - specifically in recruiting Executive-Level professionals. In this role, the executive is responsible for generating new sales leads, strategize in increasing sales for the organization and setting up meetings.
The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, have excellent communication and listening skills, as well as strong reasoning skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to break into sales or the recruiting field!
Compensation: $32-38K base with OTE $45K.
Able to work remotely from home
- Contact Prospects via Phone, Email, LinkedIn
- Coordinate secondary presentations and meetings for Subject Matter Experts
- Perform outbound calls, and inbound lead generation follow up
- Route to the appropriate executives, qualified opportunities that will make for further development and deal closures
- Identify key players and generate interest
- Build and expand the company’s customer database of prospects within assigned territory
- Maintain call records and activity notes in CRM database
- Communicate with team members to transition call and meeting information as well as receive new account information from the team
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly status updates
- Maintain daily contact with the sales management team to discuss accounts and prospects within those accounts
- 1-2 years of sales and account management experience or outbound business to business - most preferably in the Telecom/IT Industry
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Confident and comfortable over the phone and remote communication methods
- Positive, engaging, and resilient approach to tele-sales position and duties
- Excellent written communication, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to comprehend and articulate how the prospects and clients will recognize value by engaging the firm
- Strong reasoning skills and the ability to explain how a customized set of services might be combined to create an overall client solution
- Capability to understand the recruiting process and how different events in the life-cycle impact a prospect’s decision criteria
- Ability to handle objections
- Incredibly friendly, personable, and has "Extreme Integrity"
- Knows how to establish rapport and interacts with clients and candidates in respectful manner and total confidentiality
HIKINEX provides nationwide recruitment services for professionals seeking new career opportunities and clients looking to discover talent.
By using the latest in modern technology, combined with our experienced recruiters, we bring premier talent to your company. Our first-class recruiters have a history of placing executives in firms across the world.
Communication is our top priority. We know it is challenging to find the right person, let us make this process more efficient and effective for you.
Searching for a new place to call your home away from home? Confidentiality is instrumental to our process, let us discreetly search for you finding the right culture, career opportunity and place for your next move.
Role: Executive Search Consultant (Remote Sales)
Apply for this job now.