Teaching Assistant -Portsmouth - Full-time
Presently, we are working with a long-term partner school of ours in Portsmouth. They require a TA to work in a KS1, Year 2 class on a full-time, temporary basis. They are looking for an individual who is eager to learn on the job and thrives in a fast-paced environment. There are some SEN behaviours in the class, however it is not a focus of the role. The role will mostly consist of 1:1 in-class support, Small group supplementary learning sessions and participation in class wide activities. The Teacher of the class is very capable and loves to work in partnership with her support staff for the collective development of the children. This means that you will be involved in planning, reporting and communication with parents. As such, this is an ideal role for individuals who aspire of becoming fully qualified teachers, or NQT's looking for experience before committing to a key stage or school.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A conscientious and empathetic person, who is capable of being firm when required.
- Someone who strives to help pupils reach their potential.
- Be an imaginative problem solver and good communicator.
- Be ready to make a profound difference in pupil's education.
- Someone seeking personal development in-line with career aspirations
The benefits of the role include:
- Excellent chance to build a relationship and career with a great 'family focussed' school.
- Being at the core of local community.
- Dedicated personal consultant.
- Pension Scheme & competitive pay.