Kilter Termite and Pest Control is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative for the Orange Office, preferably someone with experience working for a termite and pest control company.
The customer Service Representative ensures all calls are handled in a timely manner with a positive, helpful attitude. Follows company policies and guidelines in assisting both external and internal customers. Completes reports and assigned tasks and assists with accounts receivable and collections.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Graduate, college desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, including proper phone etiquette.
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Must be tactful, considerate and courteous to all customers and coworkers.
- Must possess an ability to achieve and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Must possess excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Previous Account Receivable and Collection Experience helpful
Why Choose KILTER TERMITE AND PEST CONTROL:
• People oriented Company Culture
• Weekly pay with option of direct deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Pay
• 401k Plan
• Medical Insurance
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.