American Financial Network, Inc. ('AFN') is reshaping the mortgage industry from what it was to what it should be. AFN is a multi-billion dollar mortgage lender. We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with an unstoppable marketing machine, and state-of-the-art technology that has propelled us to a Top Mortgage lender for 5 years running, Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, 50 best companies to work for in 2017, America’s Fastest Growing Companies the last 2 years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017. Motivated employees from coast-to-coast are the reason we have been able to achieve these accolades. Fierce dedication to the company's winning principles, integrity, honesty and teamwork, gives AFN the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees and customers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. These are the reasons AFN employees earned over $100 million dollars in 2017.
WE OFFER THE HIGHEST AND BEST COMP PLAN, MARKETING, LEADS AND REFERRAL PARTNERSHIPS IN THE INDUSTRY.
EVERY LOAN OFFICER IS ASSIGNED A PERSONAL LOAN PARTNER ASSISTANT AND PROCESSOR OF YOUR CHOOSING
WE ARE HIRING LOAN OFFICERS IN EVERY CITY IN FLORIDA.
SEND EMAIL TO: #removed#
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Loan Officer facilitates commercial and/or residential mortgage loans, and advises borrowers on available finance options.
• Responsible for the outside sales and origination of self-generated residential mortgages. Customarily and regularly involved in activities related to selling loans away from the office.
• Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers and builders, etc.
• Accurately obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Responsible for proper adherence to legal regulatory and company policies/procedures.
• Perform business development activities to increase recurring production including: maintenance of a client database, client and customer calling/monitoring efforts and additional activities as proposed by management.
• Manage a loan pipeline and the loan process to ensure loans fund in a timely manner.
• Analyze potential loan markets to develop prospects for new loans. Assist in defining existing loan products and developing new loan products to improve profitability and sales execution.
• Other duties as assigned.
Role: Mortgage Loan Officer
Apply for this job now.