LOOKING FOR A PART TIME ROLE IN AN INDEPENDENT PRACTICE? THIS COULD BE THE ONE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Dorset.
My client based near Bournemouth in Dorset are seeking a confident and friendly RVN to join them on a part-time permanent basis starting ASAP.
- Handling and restraining animals in a safe and controlled way.
- Provide first-class nursing care to injured/sick patients, including documentation, monitoring, health checking, feeding and grooming.
- Administer treatments including injections, tablets, drips and blood transfusions.
- Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. Blood sampling, urine analysis and x-rays.
- Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. Suturing wounds and dental hygiene.
- Assist veterinary surgeons with operations.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice.
- Qualifications: A degree or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Competitive salary
- 20 hours per week (2 x 0830-1430 and 1 x 1030-1900) - could consider up to 30 hours per week if preferred
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Some reception duties
- Professional fees paid
- Pension scheme
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have been helping veterinary professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK animal health, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.