LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY IN A LOVELY INDEPENDENT PRACTICE? THIS COULD BE THE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or experienced VCA to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Surrey.
My client, a wonderful independent practice in Surrey, are seeking either an RVN or experienced VCA to join them on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
· Handling and restraining animals in a safe and controlled way.
· Provide first-class nursing care to injured/sick patients, including documentation, monitoring, health checking, feeding and grooming.
· Administer treatments including injections, tablets, drips and blood transfusions.
· Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. Blood sampling, urine analysis and x-rays.
· Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. Suturing wounds and dental hygiene.
· Assist veterinary surgeons with operations.
· Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice.
· Qualifications: A degree or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
· Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
· Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
· Competitive salary
· 5 days per week (hours between 0830-1930)
· 1 in 5 Saturday mornings (0830-1430)
· No OOH
· Lovely team
· CPD allowance
· Professional fees paid
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have been helping veterinary professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK animal health, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.