An exciting oppourtunity has become available for a Bench Joiner / Fitter to join a well-established family-owned company based in Kidderminster. Work will be split between the workshop and site visits. The appointed candidate will ear £22,000 to £28,000 Dependent on skills and experience over a 40-hour week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good knowledge and experience of Site Fitting/Bench Joinery
- The ability to work safely both independently and within a team
- Good time management and organisation skills
- NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds or time served
- CSCS Card would be beneficial
- To manufacture and assemble joinery components from drawings and cutting sheets
- To operate the required machinery, including planers, saws and spindle moulders
- To help maintain a safe working environment
- To work as part of a team and individually
With more than 50 years of experience in woodworking, our client takes immense pride in providing a proficient and dedicated service in traditionally crafted, bespoke joinery. Based in Kidderminster, they comfortably serve domestic and commercial clients throughout all the surrounding areas.
Why join us?
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Joiner, Bench Joiner, Carpenter, Carpentry, Joinery, Site Fitter, Fitter, Operative, Woodwork, CNC, Skilled Trades, Wood Machining, Workshop, Joinery, Joiner Vacancies, Machinist Vacancies, CSCS, Site Operative