MILLWRIGHT FOREMAN - Northeast Pennsylvania
ICON is looking for an experienced Industrial Millwright Foremen to work in the field and run small crews of Millwrights and Laborers.
Must have a good understanding of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all of the components involved in these processes, such as valves, cylinders, pumps and compressors. Other responsibilities include:
- Move, assemble and install machinery and equipment such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, mechanical clutches, conveyors, and tram rails, using hoists, pulleys, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy, at heights without fear; the use of logical step-by-step procedures in work; planning, solving problems and decision-making based on quantifiable information.
- Routine tasks such as: lubrication of machinery, seal replacement, cleaning of parts during an overhaul, adjusting valves and seals, investigating breakdowns and preventative maintenance.
Millwright Foremen must be able to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions. They frequently handle, lift, carry and set up parts and equipment that weigh up to 50 pounds (23 kg).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Experience Dependent
- Paid Time Off
- Tool Allotment
- Life Insurance
- 5+ years experience in a mechanical trade (Millwright preferred).
- Supervisory experience (directing workload, productivity, safety and staying within timelines and budgets assigned by management).
- Must be a working foreman- team player- willing to do any task that needs to be done at any time.
- Experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various job sites within a work week.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
Local qualified candidates must submit a resume to be considered for this position.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
ICON is a full service industrial construction company with unique machine shop fabrication and design capabilities. ICON supports manufacturers and heavy industry located through the US and abroad with superior value measure in terms of safety, quality, and cost.
Role: Millwright Foreman
Apply for this job now.