Our UI Designers you will closely collaborate with user experience designers, product managers, agile teams, and customers to deliver a compelling user experience through an important new product redesign.
The primary focus of this position is taking work flows and wire frames and creating high fidelity clickable prototypes.
- Use your excellent design skills and creativity to make a lasting impact on our product, organization, and users.
- Create whatever is needed to communicate, taking lo-fi whiteboard sketches to high-fidelity mockups and clickable prototypes.
- Unify business goals with UX best practices and realistic web-app development expectations for validating with customers and collaborating with development teams.
- Mature our Design System by identifying and reusing design patterns.
- 2+ years total industry experience (corporate, software, web, and/or agency experience)
- Expertise in Sketch, Invision, and/or similar tools
- Visual Design & Product Design experience
- Portfolio and/or case studies showing your UI designs for web applications
- Proven talent of creating intuitive designs with usability best practices and visual design principles
- Experience participating in the development lifecycle of a launched web application, especially B2B enterprise software
- Experience participating in user research including interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc. to inform design and requirements
- Experience or understanding of IT infrastructure / server and network monitoring
Role: UX Designer
Apply for this job now.