As a Delivery Driver, you are the face of the company. Being the last point of contact for most of our customers, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our local groceries are delivered to customers safely, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Must be available to work two of the following days as part of your drive schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday
- Own a clean, well-maintained, reliable personal vehicle to use 60-70% of the time with a capacity to carry up to 24 medium size boxes (4 door sedan or larger preferred). Good Eggs provides mileage reimbursement.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Own a smartphone with knowledge of Google Maps or Waze
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills (i.e. experience working on a deadline)
- A smartphone with knowledge of Google Maps/Waze
- Must be able to successfully clear a background check
- Provide great service to our customers while delivering local groceries.
- Load and unload groceries from vehicles, loading docks, carts, etc.
- Maintain 95% on-time delivery and accuracy rate of our products to our customers’ homes or businesses.
- Represent Good Eggs in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- Maintain quality service by following operational and safety standards.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience working on a team
- Previous driving or delivery experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the greater Bay Area
We offer great health, dental, and vision care benefits for full- and part-time employees (30 hours per week) and their dependents. We're also proud to offer stock options to employees working 20 or more hours per week and of course free meals!
Good Eggs is an online market that delivers good groceries to customers' homes throughout the Bay Area, seven days a week.
We’re making it easy for busy people to eat well at home by curating a marketplace full of the best local, organic produce, sustainable meat and fish, and delicious grocery staples. Order your groceries today on our site or iOS app, and they’ll be on your doorstep tomorrow. It’s that simple.
What's driving us to get the best food into the hands of more people? Well, we're on a mission to grow and sustain local food systems worldwide, and our entire passionate and creative team shares a common drive to change the world. If you hear that and think, "Hey! That's me!", please get in touch! We're always looking for like-minded comrades to join the team.
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Deepen your knowledge of locally produced food by engaging with our producer and eater community.
- Incredible work environment with passionate, accomplished team members.
- Locally-sourced team meals made by our on-site chefs, team visits to our local farmers and foodmakers, and employee discounts on amazing local food!
- Most of all -- Good Eggs offers an opportunity to use your energy, creativity and enthusiasm to participate in building a better food system.
Role: FT/PT Delivery Driver
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.