Our client is looking for a Senior Software Sales Representative to join their growing team in the Plano, TX area! They are an emerging and growing software company, are now offering an exciting sales and business development position for qualified candidates with strong drive, energy, intellect, sales and business development skills; proven experience in contact center workforce optimization and analytics software solutions; high standard of business ethics.
Please apply if you have at least 10 years of direct experience in selling:
· Enterprise Software
· Selling to Mid-to-Large Enterprises
· Selling the enterprise software to clients as both software license and SaaS-Cloud
· Selling to the following target markets: Call Centers, Financial, insurance, healthcare, telecom, transportation, retail, etc.
This position is responsible for business development and the sales of company’s workforce optimization, analytics and customer experience management software and SaaS, directly, through other internal sales personnel of the Company, or indirectly.
Minimum 10 years of direct experience in successfully selling workforce optimization, analytics, automation and customer experience management software or SaaS solutions to contact centers, both direct and through resellers
Proven and demonstrable track record of successfully and consistently meeting and exceeding the sales targets and delivering growing sales
Highly intellectual, energetic, coachable and flexible in learning and implementing new directions in sales, sales activities and skill sets
Highly skilled and experienced in both:
- Developing market demand, generating sales leads, prospecting, networking and cold calling, and
- Developing and growing existing major customer accounts
Fully experienced in sales activity management process including:
- Sales target development and sales campaigns
- Lead generation and lead management
- Effective prospect engagements and value propositioning
- Establishing excellent customer relation and triangulations, leading to a full understanding of prospect’s needs, budgets and timing
- Positioning as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Consultative and solution selling
- Utilizing sales tools such as Salesforce.com and others
High level of experience and expertise in sales, business and technologies related to workforce optimization, analytics, customer experience management, contact centers and software or SaaS
Excellent verbal and written communication and sales presentation skills
Assertive and persuasive personality in creating and winning sales opportunities and delivering positive results
Self-motivated and self-disciplined with an excellent daily time management skill to effectively attend the activities related to three main sales duties of a) prospecting, b) customer base sales opportunities, and c) closing sales for the current month
Hard working, passionate, driven, result-oriented and dedicated with high standards of personal integrity, work ethics, teamwork and professional business practices
BridgeWork Partners is a female owned, minority certified company with 34 years total of talent acquisition and consulting expertise. The company is based in Dallas, Texas. BridgeWork Partners offers IT and Administrative Recruitment services as well as IT and HR Consulting services.
Role: Senior Software Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.