Band 5 Mental Health Nurses required in Colchester, Essex, up to £32/hr, Days/Nights.
Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and dedicated Nurses specialising in Acute Mental Health, Forensic, Intensive Care & Inpatients Services in Colchester & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Job Setting for RMN
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults, Elderly, Adolescent's & Babies
- Older People Assessment Inpatient Service, Dementia and Memory Assessment Services, Mother & Baby Unit, Forensic Low Secure Inpatient Service, Acute Adult Inpatient Services & PICU / Intensive Care
- 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Block Bookings
- Up to £32ph (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Skills and Responsibilities for Nurse:
- Excellent observation skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to gain a patient's trust.
- Empathy and the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- The ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Assertiveness and the ability to represent patients' interests.
Benefits for Nurses:
- FREE Registration
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
Requirements for Mental Health Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.