My client an Energy Trading Company based in Sunbury requires a SAP Vistex Solution Design Lead.
- Ideally, you'll have a Bachelor's (or higher) degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS/IT, Mathematics or a hard science and/or relevant work experience.
- 5 +years' experience in an SAP ERP solution and minimum 2 years on Vistex project implementations.
- Experience and Successful implementation of Vistex module (Rebates, Account planning, Discounts etc.) is mandatory
- You bring deep-seated functional knowledge in SAP Lead to Contract, Pricing, contract management, rebates and discounts processes.
- You'll have a background in system design with real-world experience of designing and delivering for IT projects.
This should involve
o Requirements Definition and Management
o Systems Design
o Functional requirement and Technical Specifications
o Systems Integration
o Experience of managing and coordination Testing including assisting User testing
o Data Analysis
- You have a proven grasp of development and design thinking in an Agile environment. You adapt delivery techniques to drive outstanding project delivery.
- You have experience of developing others to build design and development capability across an organization
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, getting involved and diving into delivery challenges
- You are an effective team player, naturally looking beyond your own area/organizational boundaries to consider the bigger picture and/or perspective of others, and building trust-based relationships with leaders and employees in the company.
- Cultural fluency - you operate across cultural boundaries with sensitivity.
- Worked with architects to adopt reference architecture.
- You have deeper and more comprehensive experience, specifically in more complex and bigger projects and in managing people.
Please Quote REF - JS2327
Role: SAP Vistex Solution Design Lead - Sunbury - 12months - £535 per day
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.