As a key member of our team, you will work with a variety of clients from a broad spectrum of business enterprises. Through your diverse responsibilities you will directly and significantly affect the bottom line of the firm.
- Preparation and review of all types of individual and corporate federal, state and local tax returns
- Provide advanced technical assistance, tax planning, and research on complex tax issues
- Supervise activities of tax staff
- Meet all professional development activities
- Manage client and prospective client relationships
- Work closely with Managing Partner to provide innovative tax planning strategies
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years experience in public accounting and tax return preparation
- CPA Certification or Candidate
- Ability to represent clients before taxing authorities
- Computer proficiency using tax preparation, research and planning software programs and MS Office
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
Now in our 30th year, Finkler & Company is a forward-thinking, local CPA firm located in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. We offer hands-on, diverse responsibilities found only in a small-firm environment, and provide many of the benefits offered by larger firms including state-of-the-art technology, on-going training and professional development. Our memberships in CPAConnect and CART Mentor Plus provide resources, training and support to assist us in delivering a superior level of service and insight to our clients.
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Middleburg Heights,
Apply for this job now.