Part Time Retail Merchandiser
To be considered for this position please submit an application at:
What You'll Be Doing
The Merchandiser role consists of an individual who can improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser's duties include
· Cultivating relationships with in-store management
· Executing merchandising resets, building retail displays, and managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in specific areas of supermarkets
· Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, and building displays.
Who We're Looking For
· A self-starter and quick learner
· Strong attention to detail and works well in independent situations
· Possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
· Lives in the Laurel MD area with ability to travel to Silver Spring and Beltsville, or other locations as assigned.
What We Offer
· 8-10 hours weekly @ $15.00 per hour
· Paid Training
· Mileage and travel time reimbursements
· Performance Incentive Plan
Who We Are
Jacent Strategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in strategic impulse merchandising solutions with over 60 years of experience. As the premier impulse merchandising partner to retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks, and merchandises over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacent creates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and places the right impulse product in the right location within the store to drive enhanced customer experiences, sales, and profitability. With its national direct store delivery ("DSD") network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, and merchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution that drives incremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers. In addition to the core impulse business, Jacent offers other retail services and data insights to its customers to help maximize the retailer's profitability from their partnership with Jacent.
The Company will make all employment decisions regarding employees and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR