JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Your new company
A large consultancy and professional services provider that work with a number of FTSE 100 organisations and Government Bodies, who provide advisory services around audit, accountancy, tax, corporate finance and consulting.Your new role
They are now looking to create a new security advisory practice in Manchester and are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager with a technical consultancy background, covering Information Security, Assurance and Risk Management. They would ideally like someone from a large consultancy or outsourcing background, who are comfortable with carrying a six figure target and who can identify, generate and deliver new consulting opportunities across a variety of target clients.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Significant Cyber Security experience within corporate organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work.
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities.
- Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation.
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (middle management and CxO level).
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen.
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience.
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2:1 degree or equivalent experience
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance
You can expect a salary in the region of £70,000 to £90,000 (depending on experience), along with an OTE/bonus in the region of 20% to 30%, plus benefits.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Senior Cyber Security Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Manchester, England, England
Apply for this job now.