Our client is looking for a motivated Software Engineer to help shape and drive the future of our web and mobile products. Candidates should possess solid experience in object-oriented programming while working with top engineering teams, and derive joy from delivering their work to customers in short, high-feedback cycles. You will think critically to develop new features for our client.
The successful candidate will have solved complex technical problems, and must be able to develop creative, efficient solutions in both broad collaborative and deep individual efforts. The Candidate is expected to deliver features and designs on small- or mid-sized projects, and is able to estimate schedules and work flow for these projects. Candidate must be able to recognize business needs and identify opportunities for optimization, reuse, cost reduction and overall system efficiency.
Our SDLC and toolset is agile and highly collaborative with industry leading practices such as wiki documentation, issue tracking system and distributed version control systems. This position is great for developers who want to work in a commercial SAAS product development environment, and for someone who can get things done and loves to learn.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in developing and delivering high quality web applications.
- 5+ years of technical object-oriented front-end and middle-tier development programming experience in languages such as AngularJS, CSS, HTML5, C#, and PHP; full-stack development experience is a preference. Proficient in SQL and understanding of relational database and schema creation.
- Experience with JSON and RESTful web services.
- 5+ years of experience performing peer code reviews, defect analysis, and writing unit tests and test tools.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Must be a top-notch problem solver.
- Ideally would be able to work proficiently on at least two varied platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to closure.
- Must excel in both individual and group settings.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.