Our Sales Representatives start at entry-level, and focus strictly on the development of both clients and one's self. Our opportunities for growth, development, and promotion are all internally based on variables like performance, attitude, and reliability over the traditional tenure and seniority.
At Resilience Inc, not only do we enjoy engaging with clients face-to-face, we actually prefer it. We believe that creating a relationship with a potential customer is better done with a smile and a handshake.
In a candidate, we look for:
- 2 years of experience in a customer service related field (hospitality, customer service)
- 2 years of college (4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Impeccable work ethic
- Ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to learn
- Student mentality encouraged
- Performance driven
- Growth oriented
- Modern thinking
- Team based
Responsibilities of our entry level sales program include:
- Deliver daily sales presentations
- Understand sales, market, and customer trends
- Acquire new customers and provide customer service to current customers
- Lead daily sales meeting and train newer sales representatives
- Oversee a team of 2-15 team members
- Assist in interviews, onboarding, and basic human resources
Our mission at Resilience Inc is to build a business committed to entrepreneurship in every way. To our clients, we look to exceed their expectations in every fashion; going far beyond the responsibilities of a contractor. Working longer, harder, and smarter because this isn’t just a ‘job’ to us. To our team, we look to shape their already existing entrepreneurial spirit, bringing growth opportunities and financial freedom to those who are enthusiastic, driven, and deliver results. By promoting synergy in our office, we leverage our joint skill sets to set ourselves apart from the competition.
Role: ENTRY LEVEL SALES | Hospitality Experience Wanted
Location: Fairview Heights,
Apply for this job now.