Qlik Sense Developer - Qlik Sense, NodeGraph, SQL
You will be based out of the Edinburgh office, with flexibility for remote working
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced Qlik Developer with strong end to end development skills?
Sentinel are working with a leading hospitality brand who are looking for an experienced Qlik Developer to join their newly formed Data & Analytics function. This is an exciting time to join the company as they embark on a journey to become more data-driven. The position would suit a Senior Qlik Sense Developer with strong skills working with raw data and strong end to end development experience.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience using Qlik Sense
- Experience across the Qlik suite of products - QlikView/Qlik Sense, NodeGraph, NPrinting, QMC
- Strong SQL skills/ Qlik Script skills
- Data Modelling experience and Data Warehousing knowledge
- Development and maintenance of Data Pipelines
- Excellent communication and people skills
As the Senior Qlik Sense Developer you'll report to the Head of Data & Analytics and be responsible for:
- Working on projects across the entire business including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply chain etc
- Full ownership of Qlik Sense
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and end users to ensure the organisation fully utilises the product
- Monitoring Data Quality through tests and resolving any issues
BI Developer / Qlik Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / BI Engineer / Qlikview Developer
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#