An established Biotechnology Company is looking for an experienced Scientist, with a passion for Drug Discovery and Assay Development, to join their rapidly growing scientific team in London.
They are working to bring to market novel cancer assays based on their proprietary technology. They are looking for someone with extensive experience with molecular biology to really help the team to excel.
Scientist, Assay Development Role:
This great opportunity needs someone to come aboard and be able to contribute to the projects progression. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
Reporting the Head of Drug Discovery, you will perform Biochemical and Cell based screening to help identify molecules meeting the Target profile. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement novel technologies for process improvement
- Play a key role in strategy process to select best drug molecule candidate.
- Maintain clear and effective communication
Scientist, Assay Development Requirements:
- Ph.D. degree in biotechnology related subject, or MSc with 2 + years industry experience
- Plus 2 years additional experience working in laboratory resear in a Biotech/Pharma environment.
- Extensive Mammalian cell based assays
- Experience with biochemical assasay (ELISA, HTRF and Luminex)
In return, you will receive a salary of between £30,000 - £42,000, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an initial telephone interview followed by an onsite interview. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week. If you want to discuss similar opportunities please email George Smailes at #removed#