We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Greet walk-in patients and provide them with information on dental procedures and practices to patients and their families
- Answer incoming calls for information on dental procedures and respond using proper telephone etiquette
- Verify patients’ insurance information and provide them with information on copays
- Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to patients to confirm them
- Manage recall system to fill-in cancellations and no show appointment times to meet daily requirements
- Handle necessary paperwork such as dental charts, referrals, appointment cards, and treatment plan forms
- Update patients’ insurance information and follow up with insurance companies to ensure that claims are paid on time
- Ascertain that all patient records are stored properly and that confidentiality in maintained
- Prepare billing statements properly and mail overdue statements to patients
- Collect payments from patients, handle petty cash and light bookkeeping activities
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous dental office experience, billing and dental software knowledge including Word, Excel and Internet is a MUST.
- Organize supporting materials for claims forms and mail or electronically submit claims, is a MUST.
- Must be a self-motivated and self-directed individual with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional phone skills: etiquette, polite, efficient and goal oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with patients and demonstrate a friendly attitude, even while under pressure.
- Possess self-discipline necessary to perform repetitive task without lowering the quality of work.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We are a well-established private practice located in Woodland Hills, CA; seeking an energetic individual who enjoys working in an upbeat, productive environment to fill our Dental Front Office Position.
Role: Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Woodland Hills,
Apply for this job now.