LACO's customers are the likes of SpaceX, Apple, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed, Boeing, and Merck. We are a leading-edge technology company serving the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical/Pharmaceutical, and other technology industries. Come work where you will get a small company feel with big company opportunities, benefits, and technology.
LACO Technologies is seeking an All-star Client Relationship Manager/Sales person for our service department. Our ideal candidate will play a key role in our growing service department. You will be the advocate for our customers in ensuring that their needs are met. If you enjoy working with people, are into the details and have a passion for customer satisfaction, then this job is perfect for you.
At LACO we hire people who want more than a job, but are looking for a career opportunity. Learn more about LACO Technologies here.
· Act as customer point of contact for all service requests.
· WOW our customers with exceptional customer service for LACO’s clients new and existing
· Be proactive in communications via phone and email to meet customer service and support needs
· Work closely with our technical staff to enable top notch customer support
· Prepare quality quotations and provide effective follow up salesmanship
· Respond to customer requests in a timely and responsive manner
· Increase sales opportunities through existing customers
· Interact with service personnel to coordinate customer promise dates
· Build lasting relationships with our customers to help foster repeat business for LACO
· Outgoing and personable
· Good time management skills
· Good organization skills
· Good customer relationship skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Experience with ERP systems a plus
· Attention to the details is a must
Education & Experience
· High school diploma
· Post high school education
· Prior customer relationship management experience
· Experience with technical products a plus
· Work Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm and Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
· Benefits: LACO offers employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, continuing education opportunities including tuition reimbursement program, periodic company parties, lunches, and stocked break room
· Salary: $20 - $25 / hour, depending on experience
· Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
LACO Technologies: Creating Vacuum and Leak Testing Solutions
LACO has been innovating since 1975 and still going strong. We engineer and create exciting and unique equipment solutions serving the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and other manufacturing environments. Our growth demands that we recruit top notch people in key positions to sustain these growth opportunities.
LACO Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing systems. Driven by innovation, service, and quality, we strive to be the best provider of standard and custom vacuum and leak testing solutions.
Established in 1975, LACO Technologies is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serves customers across the United States and internationally. Owned by engineers, LACO is uniquely situated to provide innovative solutions for vacuum and leak testing applications. We work with diverse customer applications and are dedicated to creating the right solution to help our customers achieve their goals.
Automotive & Transportation
Calibration & Metrology
Electronic & Semiconductors
Generation, Storage, Transmission
Food & Beverage
Gas & Chemical
Government & Military
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Refrigeration & A/C
Research & Development
Mechanical, electrical, and controls engineering
3D CAD and FEA mechanical modeling
Vacuum system design, modeling, and analysis
RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Turn-key vacuum and production leak test systems
Leak detection instruments
Calibrated leak standards
Leak detection accessories
Leak detector repair
Leak standard and vacuum gauge calibration services
Leak testing services
Leak detector rentals
OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
Welding, machining, and fabrication
System assembly, integration, and testing
Accredited calibration laboratory
Repair and service department
Engineering test lab
Role: Client Relationship Manager/Sales - Service Department
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.