Seeking a Temp Data Collection Specialist for a great drug sample distribution company located in Lawrenceville, NJ. Great 6 month assignment!
This position will be responsible for obtaining most recent practitioner license information from the state boards and keeping a list of which states and when the information needs to be collected.
- Contact state boards to request/collect practitioner license records and store records in appropriate location for data cleaning.
- Maintain spreadsheet of all current information related to obtaining state license information.
- Order office supplies.
- Gather and update billing information.
- Assemble and mail invoices.
- Run pre-written data queries on databases.
- Manage and schedule work tasks according to a workplan.
- Adherence to documented procedures, including document control.
- Periodic documentation and forms review and feedback.
- Maintain work areas and common areas i.e., conference rooms mail room, to assure that client confidential information is maintained.
Role: Temp Data Collector Administrator
Apply for this job now.