Looking for your next exciting adventure in the healthcare field?Look no further than Flagstar Nursing!
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work directly with LPNs and under the supervision of RNs to provide nursing care within our client's facilities and ensure our patients receive essential care that is vital to their daily needs.
- Current CNA license and registration
- CPR certification
- PPD or proof of chest X-ray if positive
- Long-term care experience strongly preferred
At Flagstar, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Magnacare Health Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Flexible Scheduling & 24-hour On-call Service
- Dedicated Office staff
- Time and Half Pay when working on Holidays
- Paid Orientations
- Weekend and Shift Differential Rates
- Referral Programs
- Incentive and Rewards Program
Immediate consideration for qualified candidates!
Contact us today @ 724-673-1065!
We look forward to working with you!
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $13.75-$15.25/Hour
Location: Washington County,
Apply for this job now.