KNK Recruiting, LLC is pro-actively looking for Talent Acquisition Consultants
for our targeted clients in Detroit, Michigan
If you' re in the Healthcare Talent Acquisition profession and are looking for a mixture of remote/on-site 1099 contract opportunities today or in the near future please submit your resume and contact information to this talent pipeline position. Keep your eyes open for specific positions as they come available on our company website under Search Jobs” - #removed#
Our Talent Acquisition Consultants are focused on matching hiring leaders needs with the needs of healthcare professionals while ensuring creative and measurable ways to attract, assess, engage, land, and retain talent.Why
work as a Talent Acquisition Consultant
for KNK Recruiting?
- Manage your own work hours while meeting client deliverables
- Feed your entrepreneurial spirit without the concern of financial investment
- Achieve earning potential that has been limited by other organizations
- Obtain the ability to work for a company that is focused on helping you be successful in both your personal and professional life
are the responsibilities of a KNK Recruiting Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Perform recruiting and retention needs analysis
- Manage recruitment process and deliverables
- Coordinate intake meetings with hiring leaders
- Update and communicate recruiting tracking report
- Monitor and report recruitment metrics
- Ongoing communication with hiring managers and human resource professionals during recruiting and selection process
- Handle job posting and sourcing/marketing strategy development and implementation
- Perform in-depth candidate assessments and interviews
- Responsible for collection of licensure verifications/background check/references/drug screening process as needed
- Lead hiring manager interview debriefs
- Manage and extend candidate communication emails to brand employer
- Extends verbal job offers and focus on landing talent campaigns
- Develop and monitor engagement and retention campaigns
- Implement and track new hire and hiring leader satisfaction surveys
should work as a Talent Acquisition Consultant
for KNK Recruiting?
About KNK Recruiting
- Individuals that are organized and understand how to manage their time in either a home office work environment or client' s office environment.
- Those who are experienced in consulting with hiring leaders, directors, and c-level healthcare and hospital executives to develop cost affordable and measurable recruiting metrics around Attracting, Assessing, Landing, Engaging, and Retaining Talent.
- Individuals who are comfortable multi-tasking and leading multiple RPO projects
- Consultants who enjoy meeting with hiring leaders to understand their hiring and staffing needs.
- Individuals who understand challenges that face hospital and healthcare hiring leaders and offer RPO Solutions.
- Individuals experienced in providing direction and leadership to assigned Talent Sourcing Consultants.
- Individuals that have a minimum of 3-5 years of Hospital and Healthcare recruiting experience.
- Prefer Individuals with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business, and/or Healthcare.
- Prefer Individuals with PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP, or AIRS, or TAS/SWP, or CHHR certifications.
KNK Recruiting offers Hospital & Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing " RPO" services that are focused on Attracting, Assessing, Engaging, Landing, and Retaining top healthcare talent. Our Talent Acquisition Consultants are consistently looking to meet or exceed client' s Healthcare Talent Acquisition needs/metrics.