Client Technology Analyst Needed!
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model, created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 Corporate Office in Louisville, Kentucky has an immediate need for a Client Technology Analyst.
This Client Technology Analyst is responsible for planning, configuration, installation, implementation, evaluation, training and maintenance of core Client Technologies.
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits - life ins., short and long-term disability
Client Technology Analyst Major Responsibilities
- Provides support to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems hardware and software. Configures, installs, monitors and maintains IT users desktops, software and peripheral equipment; supports internal, external and remote workforce.
- The Client Technology Analyst will provide technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve computer problems for internal and external customers in a mid to large Windows Enterprise environment.
- Image desktops, laptops, terminals, install software, encryption and configure user profiles.
- Hardware replacement, rebuild and evaluate/document the condition of returned equipment for possible reuse or disposal.
- Trouble shooting network issues within the environment using networking fundamentals, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Design, configuration, deployment, and primary system support and maintenance of voices services on Avaya PBX, VoIP Platform, Modular Messaging, and Call Center applications.
Client Technology Analyst Position Requirements
- Required: Associate's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Desired: Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Required: 2+ years of IT experience
- Desired: Pharmaceutical or Healthcare experience preferred. Experience with CPR+ or IPS or other Pharmacy Systems is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate proficiency with relevant hardware, software, and database applications for healthcare industry.
- Implementation and maintenance of healthcare IT solutions in multiple functions, e.g. claims management and EDI, patient and provider portals, HIPAA and disaster recovery and report healthcare metrics.
- Strong knowledge of informatics principles and practical applications, including various data standards.
Role: Client Technology Analyst
Apply for this job now.