An industry leading start-up Payments Platform provider based out of the US is currently expanding their product offering in non US geographies and looking to source a fully remote Product Owner out of the UK.
The company have recently been named in FXC Intelligence's top 100 cross-border payments companies for 2021 and have undergone a multimillion funding series.
Product Manager Role
The successful Product Owner will be reporting into a team responsible for managing and curating the product backlog - collating multiple internal and external stakeholder needs and working them up to a standard useable by Engineering.
As a Product Owner you will need a hands on approach as well as experience in fast paced and dynamic organisations working across domestic and cross-border payments rails.
Product Manager Requirements
- 5 years working within the payments sector with knowledge of cross-border and domestic payments rails
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Able to author use cases/user stories & elaborate with engineering via use of state/activity diagram
- Writing test scripts/acceptance criteria
- Hands on experience, with an ability to roll up your sleeves and get work done
If this role isn't what you're looking for then don't worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Network & Infrastructure market.