A brilliant 6 month contract opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to join a leading tech firm in Central London.
The award-winning energy & power trading firm work with the latest cutting edge technologies and produce renewable assets to their clients across Europe.
Senior Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Support the technical lead in building and testing data pipelines.
- Communicate technical aspects of the project to non-technical teams.
- Provide SME input on technology and systems.
- Communicate data and insights.
- Engage with wider stakeholders.
Senior Data Engineer Experience:
- Microsoft Azure cloud services - Azure Databricks, Python, Spark
- Event Hubs, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data lake Store(ADLS Gen1 / Gen2), Azure Functions, Azure DevOps, Azure Sql Server
- Good communication skills
- Functional Experience: Energy Trading Domain; European Gas preferably.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence remotely on 15th January 2021 and will be a two stage process. The role is inside IR35.