COMPANY: ANSON MCCADE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + bonus + pension + perks
SAP OTC Consultant
£75,000 - £85,000
Do you have first-hand experience of designing and implementing SAP OTC solutions?
Can you guide customers through the process and show the true value of a cutting edge finance management system using SAP solutions?
If the answer to both of the above questions is yes then I have a great opportunity for you. My client is currently hiring for SAP technology consultants to join their growing team int he leading finance transformation practice int he UK.
The client is a major management consultancy, and are now consistently winning business ahead of their competitors due to their operating model of designing bespoke solutions every time for their customers, rather than just off-the-shelf solutions.
We expect each finance systems consultant to have worked in unique roles and responsibilities but key skills required for these all include:
- Real attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Use of and adaptation of Best Practice across the pillars
- Expert level knowledge of Finance Systems and their pros and cons
- Strong consultancy and leadership skills
You will be expected to be fully flexible with travel as the customers could be both UK wide. However as you'll see in the package this is reflected with reward:
- Basic Salary of £75,000 to £85,000
- Bonus of 10-15%
- Flexiible Choices Fund up to £5,000 (can be taken as cash)
- Matched Pension up to 11%
In order to be considered for the role you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a consultancy background (e.g. Big 4 etc)
- Hands on history with ERP implementations
- Experience working with SAP S/4 Hana implementations and in particular working with the FI/SD modules
- Multiple end to end implementations in SAP ECC SD / OTC and/or S4/HANA Finance projects
If you are looking for the next opportunity and this one has got you interest then don't hesitate to get in contact with the details below
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Blaney