Have you worked in a Copy Center or Print Shop?
Here's an Excellent Opportunity at a Major Company!
A nationally recognized company with regional headquarters located in South Orange County has an immediate opening for a Copy Center Coordinator. This individual is primarily responsible for coordinating, performing, delivering on and being accountable for all duties associated with printing, production and post-printing (bindery). They are also responsible for general maintenance of printing equipment, as needed.
The hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM, with some overtime & weekends possible. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, with a starting pay range of $17 to $19/hour, based on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs printing jobs from start to completion on deadline, without compromising quality
- Troubleshoots production issues, including issues with corrupt files or images, delegating all customer communication to Customer Service
- Maintains equipment and troubleshoots run-of-the-mill issues, coordinating with Production Manager on service-call needs
- Proactively monitors production supplies inventory and communicates low inventory to Customer Service for re-ordering
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvements and/or enhancements to production methodologies and procedures to the Production Manager
- Adheres to waste reduction techniques and guidelines
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year experience in copy center environment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under deadline pressure
- Above-average ability to maintain effective working relationships with a diverse population (young student workers, long-term staff, new hires, temporary workers, the public)
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess a flexible attitude
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate and maintain high-volume printing and bindery equipment
- Ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to meet or exceed goals and deadlines
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and techniques, and retain information easily
- Knowledge of bindery techniques and bindery equipment (folding machines, scoring machines, laminators etc.)
- Knowledge of ink (CMYK), and paper stock and paper characteristics
- Enthusiasm for new printing technologies, methodologies and practices
- Desire to add value, empower others and grow with and within the division
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Role: Printing/Copy Center Coordinator
Location: Aliso Viejo,
Apply for this job now.