Snelling has opportunities for Shipping Associates to work for our clients in St. Louis City, St. Louis County including Hazelwood, North County, South County and Wentzville. This is a fast-paced, high volume environment. The positions are temporary and could lead to temp-to-hire. We have several shifts available.
The duties of the Shipping Associate are:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website.
- Process orders based on the buyer's preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
The skills and requirements of the Shipping Associate:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years' experience in retail or e-commerce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Capable of working a consistent schedule, either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! APPLY TODAY!!
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Role: Shipping and Receiving
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.