Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory. Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials listed on production orders. Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials. Documents materials disposition by recording units delivered and location of units. Receives return material from production by verifying materials code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock. Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product. Documents product shipment by recording units shipped. Ability to organize, schedule and analyzing Information. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and possess basic data entry skills. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Standing on their feet for long periods of time
- Bending/stooping repeatedly
- Keeping a good attendance record
- Maintaining a great attitude!
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
1st Shift, 6:00am-2:30pm
2nd Shift, 3:30pm-12:00am
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Material Handler
Location: Mount Juliet,
Apply for this job now.