$20.00 to $22.00 hourly
If you're results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career in the Private Equity industry, you might be interested in _ Robert Half s new opening for an Administrative Assistant. Administrative and office support duties will be the main role of this Administrative Assistant position. Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that's your thing, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a long-term contract / temporary to hire position, check out this terrific Administrative Assistant position in the Dallas, Texas area!
What you get to do every day
- Greet and direct visitors
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Support diverse projects for other employeesJob Requirements:
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Strong familiarity with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Proven knowledge of Calendar Management
- Office supply and equipment ordering experience
- Calendar Management experience highly desired
- Command of Receptionist Duties
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and social skills
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.