Title: Support Worker / Care Worker
Support/Care Worker Wanted!
Do you want a career in which you can make a difference to someone’s life?
Are you dedicated in providing care and support to those who need it most?
Then this could be the role for you!
Bailey Care Services has a vacancy for a Support/Care Worker in the Devizes area.
For this role you will need to be a UK resident; as we are a recruitment agency, we are unable to offer sponsorships.
For this client in particular, you will be working in a residential home, with service users with learning disabilities and Dementia. Some of the service users have limited mobility and are bed bound, meaning personal care, and the use of hoists will be required.
You will be paid weekly from £10.06 to £18 per hour, including higher rates for night shifts, and shift premiums on weekends and bank holidays.
Successful candidates will need to be experienced in care and support work, who can bring their skills and knowledge to the role. You will be a reliable and honest individual who will provide high quality care to service users.
As this role involves assisting potentially vulnerable individuals, a minimum of 6 months care/support work experience is essential.
Other Benefits Include:
- 24 hour Oncall Support
- Holiday Pay
- Induction and Refresher Training
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform - should this be required
- Pension Scheme
- Blue Light Card - a discount scheme for key workers!
- Referral Programme - refer a friend to register with Bailey Care Services, for the chance to earn £50!
Become a smile maker today with Bailey Care Services! Benefits & Requirements:
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)- Enhanced DBS clearance required- 24hr Oncall Support- Flexible working hours- Flexible working patterns- Induction Training- Pension Scheme- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme- Refresher Training- Shift Premiums- Training Provided- Weekend WorkHow to achieve higher pay rate:Higher Night Work rate
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change.