Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £38.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Are you looking for working with children? Here is an opportunity for you to work in Children Protection Services (DCPT) based Ashfield in Nottinghamshire County Council.
The pay rate would be up to £38 per hour dependent on your location.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children, undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation for children and young people.
- To draw up plans with and for individual children and their families (including plans for service provision to children in need, plans for protection of children, and care plans for looked after children).
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- To make recommendations to the Team Leader and others about the need for legal action in respect of a child and about use of resources.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in Children services
- Able to drive car and holds UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!