Grafton Banks Finance in Kent are delighted to be working with a growing business that offer an outstanding level of service throughout the UK. They require a Credit Control Manager with a background in Credit Management (ideally leadership of a small team) that is comfortable liaising with the banks on a regular basis and building long lasting relationships with them.
The Credit Control Manager will report directly to the Group Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the following aspects of the finance function:
- Cash management including monitoring of available cash, identifying best use of group cash balances.
- Improving cash flow forecasting using modelling and scenario-based projections.
- Relationship with commercial banking facility providers.
- Supporting M&A on items such as integration of banking facilities.
- Ensuring ongoing banking facilities are fit for purposes, suggesting improvements where appropriate.
- Overseeing the client money accounts across the group, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Leading and developing the Credit Control team, implementing processes and procedures to maximise efficiency.
- Implementing regular management reporting for treasury and credit control.
- Review and minimise the use of petty cash across the group.
The ideal candidate will have an Accountancy, Credit Management or Treasury qualification, as well as a the drive and attitude to achieve results. There is a competitive salary and clear progression opportunities on offer as the business grows.