We at Hunter Mental Health are currently representing an exciting new opportunity for a RMN/CPN to come into a band 6 locum contract based in Bradfordworking as an CPN to work in a Home Treatment Team. This is an initial 3 month, 37.5 hour contract offering a rate of £25.00 per hour to start as soon as possible.
Consideration will be given to all RMNS, CPN's from all backgrounds as long they have experience of working within a community and a similar setting previously.
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous similar experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- UK Drivers License
To provide care and interventions, risk and safety management and safeguarding of patients involved with the First Response Service
• To engage in regular supervision with the Team Manager/Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Discuss, reflect and find solutions to challenges experienced in the role • To deliver a high standard and quality service which enables patients to be supported throughout their care pathway whilst promoting independence and protecting choice, dignity, privacy and safety
• To work in support of other allied health care professionals in the assessment, planning, and evaluation of care and treatment
• To communicate effectively at all times with other services of the Care Trust, other health care professionals and with the patient family, carers/visitors to ensure holistic care is delivered
Why should you apply?
- Long hours can also be negotiated .
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bismah on 0203 475 4175
Why we are different?
Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative
manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)