With the consistent growth of the business my client is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst Developer . The role will be based either from client site or from the Head Office in Central London (but will be initially home based due to COVID-19). It is essential that all interested applicants are prepared to travel where our clients are. It is essential that all interested applicants are prepared to travel where our clients are.
As a member of the team, you'll bring skills and capabilities to help clients make key decisions around how to recognise, formalise, and implement Business Intelligence solutions. We combine our resource-based skills with analytic tools and data to consistently, creatively, and accurately drive sustainable results for our clients. With a focus on building capacity and capability, you'll be a member of a team of high-calibre consultants - providing solutions that meet our clients need to driver greater value from their data.
- Development of business cases Eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements
- Facilitating workshops to understand and prioritise requirements
- Design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions, including the flow of data through ETL technologies
- Design and build of new dashboards and reporting solutions where required, working in close collaboration with customer stakeholders to define and prototype the end result
- Contribute to data efficiency and quality by improving ETL processes, reporting solutions and other continuous improvement activities
- Always thinking strategically and analytically with our clients and how the solution fits into their wider strategy including contributing to defining and maintaining their BI roadmap and strategy
- Creation and maintenance of technical design documentation
- Performing ad-hoc support for our clients as required
- Assisting with the Testing cycle
- Strong skills and knowledge of ETL with ideally solid SQL and Microsoft stack experience
- Experience in solution design, analysis, development and testing with good knowledge of database techniques
- Comfortable working with large and complex data sets
- Demonstrable experience of developing BI solutions using Power BI
- Strong understanding of UX dashboard design and stakeholder management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and logical process thinking
- Results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- The ability to engage with stakeholder of all levels
- At least 2 year's experience of working in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis/Modelling
Applicants must be authorised to work in the United Kingdom without the need for visa sponsorship.
Applicants must be willing to travel extensively throughout the UK and potentially internationally (subject to public health guidelines).