Responsible for the delivery, installation, troubleshooting and repair of rental surface control equipment in the oil field.
Including but not limited to:
- Prepare JSA (Job Safety Analysis) on job site and perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with Mathena EHS policies
- Safely install, remove, repair and service Mathena equipment on a drilling rig or well site
- Perform repair and maintenance duties, replace components, trouble shoot and/or maintain operating efficiencies around a drilling rig or well site environment
- Maintain Weir Mathena company vehicle, service tools and any other equipment in a clean, ready to use state
- Prepare accurate field service and rental tickets in a clean and legible way; effectively utilize Blackbook to accomplish this
- Promote Weir Mathena in field service and sales; maintain a professional appearance and work attitude
- Pre-check all equipment on location before installation to insure all equipment is correct and all accessories are on location ready to install
- Be receptive to and able to understand training received on related installation processes and safety procedures
- Must have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be available on 24 hour call to respond to customer needs
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- The ability to run control lines that are hydraulic or electrical if needed
- Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment, and work area
- Assists with customers as needed
- Upholds the core values and the Weir Group and Mathena
Weir has been in business since 1871 and our sustainability and success has been built on attracting, retaining, and developing exceptional people.
As a global company, employing around 15,000 people in over 70 countries, we reflect the diversity of our customers in the diversity of our people and ensure everyone is given the opportunity to flourish regardless of their gender, race, beliefs or background.
Weir is an inclusive and innovative organization where you can be your authentic self. We continually develop our talent and diversity of thought to keep our business relevant, innovative and successful for the future.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.