Growing Leeds based engineering group currently have an opening for an experienced CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified Group Management Accountant to join their finance function. Working in a varied and fast paced, position covering all four entities of the group you will report directly to the Group Finance Director
As well as adding commercial value and liaising within stake holders across the business you will be responsible for:
· Preparing reports, commentaries, financial statements and budgets for the various group entities
· Undertaking of internal audits and overseeing junior finance staff
· Liaising with senior board members and managerial staff, ensuring finance processes are running smoothly.
· Ensuring efficient and accurate production and reporting of the monthly management accounts presenting to senior stake holders.
· Managing and developing financial systems and policies.
· Taking part and developing major projects.
· Controlling and forecasting company income and expenditure.
· Creating and implementing business strategies to drive increased profitability.
Ideally you will be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified management accountant/financial accountant who is looking to continue your career development within a fast paced, developing business. Previous experience within group accounting functions would be advantageous although not necessary provide you can demonstrate strong career achievements to date within a full accounts production position.
Excellent initial salary that will continually be reviewed as your role and experience develop within the business. Ideal role for any CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified management accountant/financial accountant or junior Finance Manager who is looking to add extra value beyond the normal accounts production role.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 25 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.