Take responsibility for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the best possible quality. Your work will give you the breadth of experience to succeed and tasks could include controlling budgets and expenditure, covering the governance of change within projects, resourcing, fulfilling contractual requirements or interfacing with our customers. You'll also review performance, analyse risks and take decisions to optimise project success.
Project Management is about taking real responsibility and accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the right quality.Follow you passion with the following responsibilities
Working with us
- You could find yourself assisting with a wide variety of tasks for example, controlling budgets and expenditure, reporting, decision making and covering the governance of change within projects.
- Managing project progress, identify emerging issues and trend, fulfilling contractual requirements and interfacing with our customers.
- You might also get involved in reviewing performance, analysing risks and informing decisions to optimise project success.
- You will receive support to enable yourself to gain a breadth of skills and business experience to be a success in this field.
- What's certain is that your small contribution will aid the UK MOD and our international customers receive the customer receiving the capability they need to operate effectively and easily.
- As a minimum requirement you`ll need to be on course for achieving a 2:2 in your Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- What we have on offer for you!
- Take your first steps in a career that challenges, rewards and evolves. At BAE Systems you'll be working on exciting, world-leading engineering and business projects from day one. Our placements will prepare you with the skills you need to navigate challenges that bring others to a standstill. We will help you make the very most of your talents. We place great importance not only on what we do, but how and why we do it. We are passionate, collaborative, and take pride in work that helps our customers and communities. Working for BAE Systems, you'll go home at the end of each day knowing what you do really makes a difference.
- Security/ Export Control
- Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions.
- These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
We are an inclusive employer. Recruiting, retaining and inspiring the best people from the widest pool is vitally important to us. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements you may need to support your application.
Role: Project Management Officer Industrial Placement - Placement
Job Type: Placement, Permanent, Full Time
Location: North West,
Apply for this job now.