- Marshalling aircraft during arrival and departure
- Unloading passenger luggage and air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and/or dollies
- Providing special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Delivering passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Delivering air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Driving and/or operating ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Collecting and loading mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircraft
- Servicing aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspecting ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and removes/disposes of when found
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Ramp Services Agent
Apply for this job now.