As a Capital One Senior Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java-based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in software development
- At least 6 years’ experience Java
- At least 3 years’ experience Spring
- At least 2 years’ REST/web services
- At least 1 years’ experience AngularJS
- At least 3 years’ experience RDBMS
- At least 3 years’ experience in Agile practices
- Master’s Degree
- 8 years’ experience in software development
- 1 year with Scala
- 1 years’ experience AWS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Specialized Healthcare Staffing is a provider-centric staffing model. I do what is best for the provider and my clients to find a good fit and to build professional relationships that last.
We thrive off of referrals and we do the best to find the best provider for patient care for both the client and the candidate.
With over 25 years experience, we have the knowledge to source and find the best position for every provider and be proactive in coaching our candidates to be prepared.
Role: Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack - JAVA
Apply for this job now.